Our approach to change comprises direct intervention, awareness-building and advocacy.
This translates into:
- Empowering children and their communities to claim their entitlements
- Preventing disintegration of families impacted by HIV/AIDS to minimize institutionalization of children
- Ensuring a complete childhood – not just a shelter – to all children who come to live with us in our institutions
- Making interventions sustainable and replicable, development inclusive with the communities as our partners
- Networking and advocating for policy-level changes